Gary G Boisvert, CPA, is Shareholder and Director of Tax Assurance Services at Vachon Clukay & Company PC. Gary has over 35 years of experience within the finance industry that include 18 years of providing audit, tax and management advisory services while practicing as a CPA. In addition, Gary served as Chief Financial Officer for a local credit union where he obtained broad experience in business management, financial reporting, strategic planning, regulatory compliance and information technology. Gary specializes in the area of tax practice and advisory services for the firm’s individual, commercial and non-profit clients.
A licensed CPA in the State of New Hampshire, Gary holds a Bachelor’s Degree and Masters of Business Administration from Southern NH University. An active participant in both community and professional organizations, Gary is a member of the Association of International Certified Public Accountants and the New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants, as well as a past Board member and Treasurer of the Make a Wish Foundation of NH.
- Expert preparation of individual, business and non-profit tax returns
- Tax planning services that emphasize the mitigation of exposure while ensuring compliance with tax regulations
- Assist and advocate for taxpayers involved in disputes with federal or state taxing authorities
- Provide tax and general business counsel for individuals, commercial and non-profit clients
- Guidance in estate and succession planning of closely held businesses
- Preparation and analysis of financial statements for commercial and non-profit entities