Vachon Clukay & Company Peer Review Services
Vachon, Clukay & Company PC is proud of our long and successful history of adherence to the high professional standards of the Peer Review process and is pleased to offer these services to fellow firms as an approved AICPA Peer Reviewer.
Peer Review, the review of one firm’s work by another, assures your firms adherence to the AICPA Quality Control Standards and provides a superior level of credibility and confidence to your clients and prospective clients. Vachon Clukay & Company PC provides Peer Review services including:
- On-site peer review services for CPA firms
- Off-site peer review services for CPA firms who do not perform audits
- Municipal and governmental compliance audits
Conducted every three years, Peer Review is required of all AICPA member companies and consists of:
- A review of each organizational or functional level within a firm
- An inspection of select working papers, files and reports
- Confirmation of a firm’s compliance with AICPA member requirements
Vachon Clukay & Company PC has conducted numerous Peer Reviews for firms across the country. Contact us today to learn more about our services and what we can provide for your firm.